Sunday, June 22, 2014



This past weekend we decided to visit one of our favorite coastal towns. We love Morro Bay for many reasons but the one I wanted to focus on is the cheaper/free things to do there. With our budget recently shrinking down our love for adventure has not.
 Our first stop was to the Morro Bay Aquarium. For just a couple of bucks (kids under 4 are free) you can have an up close encounter with some friendly seals. They are rescues and if you happen purchase a small bag of food they are pretty silly to win you over. They also have about ten fish tanks where can see what kind of sea life roams around the area.
 Next we were itching for a little treat so we hit up Sun-N-Buns Bakery. They have so much to choose from: cookies,ice cream, pastries and if you need a pick me a cup of joe. Plus I love their bright and cheerful shop.
Our last stop was at The Garden Gallery. It's like a small succulent wonderland. Such a peaceful and beautiful place to enjoy, also for free I might add. 
There is so much more to explore in Morro Bay I will have to do another post one day. I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you (who ever reads this) next Wednesday.
 
||Aly









No comments:

Post a Comment