Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our weekend through my iphone...










We had so much fun at the Color Me Rad 5k. Cody, as you can see got it the most! I didn't even care that I was up at 6 a.m. on a Saturday. Speaking of Saturdays, Eugene Saturday Market is in full swing. I loved how one of the vendors displayed their veggies on a old GMC. We later took a nice scenic drive to King Estate winery were I snapped a quick shot of the rolling hills that surround the winery. Not too far from the winery was Coyote Creek Bridge built in 1922! It's so majestic standing out against the green back drop with the sound of the flowing river underneath the wooden planks. Last but not least we went to Ninkasi Brewery and enjoyed a nice flight of beer along with a live bluegrass band. All in all this weekend has been like a mini vacation. Hope you all had a great weekend! 

-Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment