Thursday, January 10, 2013

It has officially been a week since we moved to Oregon and it still doesn't feel real! Most of my days are spent inside since it's freezing cold. But I have been a busy bee nesting and cooking. My mom came along the first couple of days to help Cody and me. Without her I don't think I would have gotten nearly as much done! Last friday we decided to take a break and go sight seeing. Hope you enjoy these pictures.(Family and friends: maybe this will inspire you to take a trip to visit!)


I about died when we found this covered bridge on our way to the coast.










This house was too cute to pass up!

























This lighthouse claims to be the most photographed lighthouse in the world so I thought I would help support that claim.




This is one of the more amazing things you will ever see. I almost did not want to post this picture. This cave is the largest sea cave in the world. You have to take an elevator 200 and some feet down just to get to it. That's all the details I'm giving though. You really have to experience it for yourself!


Love,
  Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment