Sunday, November 11, 2012

Foster Parents




I had the privilege of being a foster parent to this 3 week old puppy found by one of my coworkers. He was dirty, hungry and flea infested. So I took him home with me and after three baths and two bottles of puppy formula he was happy as could be and so was I.  Finn (what i named him) had my FULL attention just ask the pile of laundry and dirty dishes. But seeing as we are leaving for Oregon and already have three dogs we couldn't keep him :( So we found him a great home. Saying good bye to Finn was pretty hard but knowing we found him a great home made it a little easier. Have you even helped out an animal in need?





We called the raccoon Finn's brother since he refused to go anywhere with out it. 





Hope you all had a great weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment