Friday, July 13, 2012




Oregon.

That's all there is to say. No but really I have fallin in love with this place. From the yummy eateries to the beautiful scenery this place is perfect. I'm so very happy to share my first post on my first blog about this great place. This is just the beginning! I hope you all enjoy!







It all started with Bend. It was such a quant little town. Beautiful park and adorable homes.










Next we drove up to Portland....

Where the city isn't too far from the forest





Then there was Eugene


 
Even on a cloudy day it still looks beautiful
There farmer's market here is 3 blocks wide!
 
        Prince PĆ¼ckler's
     Gourmet Ice Cream

Oh look what would ya know another beautiful park!





Out of all these beautiful places by far our favorite place was Eugene Hope you all have a great day and stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment